[clx-devel] CLX-PORTABLE port to LispWorks 6.x

Kamil Shakirov kamils80 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 04:46:26 UTC 2012

Hi,

I have just sent a new pull request (8573aaf) to
https://github.com/sharplispers/clx as a single patch with all
unrelated formatting changes removed. Please ignore the previous
request.

Shawn, the StumpWM creator and maintainer, has already accepted the
patch that adds support for LispWorks 6 to StumpWM.

--
--ska