[clpython-devel] Problem with Python 'open'

Mark McWiggins mark at IcanFixYourEmail.com
Mon May 23 22:15:24 UTC 2011

Hi --

I have CLPython running on a small example with no I/O, but
when I try opening a file I get:

> Error: Incorrect keyword arguments in (NIL "r") .
> While executing: OPEN, in process listener(1).
> Type :POP to abort, :R for a list of available restarts.
> Type :? for other options.

for

    open(f,'r')

or similar error:

> Error: Incorrect keyword arguments in (NIL NIL) .
> While executing: OPEN, in process listener(1).
> Type :POP to abort, :R for a list of available restarts.
> Type :? for other options.

for

   open(f)

Suggestions please! I'm not much of a Lisp hacker, just trying to get a
Python script to run (much) faster.

Thanks.

--
Mark McWiggins