[clpython-devel] Build error

Willem Broekema metawilm at gmail.com
Sat Aug 8 22:04:47 UTC 2009

On Sat, Aug 8, 2009 at 7:09 PM, Jason Nielsen<jdn at math.carleton.ca> wrote:
> Thanks for the fix.  The build gets a little further along now but I still
> get the following error:
>
> ;       The symbol "DEFINE-HASH-TABLE-TEST" is not external in the SB-EXT
> package.

On May 21, 2009, SBCL changed it's custom hash table hash/test
interface, and I assume you are using an earlier SBCL version. I only
aim to support the most recent version of each implementation and
library, unless there are compelling arguments to support a particular
older version.

> It has been on my to-do list to look deeper into the cl-python internals
> but I haven't got around to it.  Sadly there are not enough hours in a
> day.  Keep up the good work as cl-python is pretty cool.

Thanks for your continued interest, and let me know if there are
things that are blocking you from using CLPython for some task it
looks suitable for...

- Willem