[closure-devel] asdf load

"André Schütz" Andre-Paul at gmx.de
Mon Feb 28 15:50:34 UTC 2011

Hello,

I have a question about the loading of the asd file of closure-html into my clisp environment.

I loaded the required projects closure-common and flexi-streams. These two where loaded successfully into the clisp environment.

I tried loading closure-html into my clisp environment and got the following error:

(asdf:operate 'asdf:load-op :closure-html)

Error:
;; Datei /home/andre/.cache/common-lisp/clisp-2.44.1-unix-/home/andre/.asd-link-farm/closure-html-2010-09-20/src/parse/html-parser.fas wird geladen...
*** - MAKE-PATHNAME: Unzulässiges :TYPE-Argument :UNSPECIFIC

Do you have any idea?

Thanks in advance
Andre Schütz