[closure-devel] [patch] to clim-gui.lisp

Tim Daly Jr. tim at tenkan.org
Tue Apr 12 09:38:45 UTC 2005

It looks like, shortly after being moved to c-l.net, clim-gui.lisp was
changed to use clim's builtin toplevel instead of
CLOSURE-FRAME-TOP-LEVEL.  For me, anyway, that broke startup and the
quit command.  The old toplevel used to set *closure-inited-p* to t
and establish the 'closure-quit catch tag.  So I tried doing that, and
it seems to have helped.

Also, I added scroll-bars to the interactor pane. Without them the
interactor will write over the "wholine" on the bottom and then stop
updating.  I don't know if that's something that should be fixed in
mcclim, or if it's a "don't do that" kind of thing.

Lastly, I switched an MP:PROCESS-INTERRUPT to a
CLIM-SYS:PROCESS-INTERRUPT, thinking that the latter would be more
portable. (It's portable to SBCL anyway.)