[closer-devel] VALIDATE-SUPERCLASS on ECL

Pascal Costanza pc at p-cos.net
Sun Apr 26 18:32:03 UTC 2009

Hi,

No specific reason. I haven't worked on the ECL port for a very long
time, and the closer webpage actually states that it's not supported
at the moment. Last time I checked, ECL's CLOS implementation was too
far away from the CLOS MOP specification to be worthwhile to port
Closer. If that has changed in the meantime, I may consider working on
this again...

Pascal