[closer-devel] Part II of AMOP

Takehiko Abe keke at gol.com
Wed Jan 24 13:38:43 UTC 2007

Pascal Costanza wrote:

> > I thought that the version at www.lisp.org/mop is straight from
> > the tex source.
>
> Hm, I think there are some changes in the organization of the
> document. Your version looks closer to the original.

OK, I found a few errors in AMOP and they are all corrected in
the lisp.org mop. I guess there are others...

regards,
T.

;;;

* 5.5.3 Instance Structure Protocol

  Example (page 158)

  (defmethod compute-slots ((class ordered-class))
    (let ((order (class-slot-order class)))
      (sort (copy-list (call-next-method))
            #'(lambda (a b)
                (\< (position (slot-definition-name a) order)
                    (position (slot-definition-name a) order))))))

  ** The second (slot-definition-name a) should be
     (slot-definition-name b).

* effective-slot-definition-class

  Values

  The value returned is a subclass of the class
  effective-slot-definition-class.

  ** Should be effective-slot-definition .

* Readers for Slot Definition Metaobjects

  slot-definiton-type

  Returns the allocation of slot. This is a type specifier
  name. This is the defaulted value of the :name initialization
  argument

  ** the allocation of slot --> the type of slot
  ** the :name initialization --> the :type initialization