[closer-devel] C2MOP and class-prototype

Gary King gwking at metabang.com
Sat Aug 25 02:56:06 UTC 2007

> Do other people on this list have any opinions on this?

Hi Pascal,

I agree with you that C2MOP should not alter, add, or subtract from
the MOP but I also agree with Vyacheslav that it would be good if
something helped enforce portability by letting programmers know that
they are traveling through non-standard / undefined areas that just
happen to work on their platform of choice.

I suspect that a well defined list of these areas could be made. It
would be nice if programmers could specify (by project (perhaps in an
ASDF property of their system definition)) which things are OK and
which things are not.

Gary Warren King, metabang.com
Cell: (413) 885 9127
Fax: (206) 338-4052