[closer-devel] patch for contextl

Pascal Costanza pc at p-cos.net
Sat Sep 30 15:33:05 UTC 2006

Hi Attila,

Thanks a lot for spotting and fixing this. I have included the patch
in the official darcs repository.

There was a minor glitch: When (consp function-name) is true, the
block name must be (second function-name), not (first function-name).

Cheers,
Pascal

On 29 Sep 2006, at 12:31, Attila Lendvai wrote:

> hi!
>
> please find the following patch attached:
>
> * Added a block to define-layered-method's body, so return-from
> works as expected
>
> --
> - attila
>
> "- The truth is that I've been too considerate, and so became
> unintentionally cruel...
> - I understand.
> - No, you don't understand! We don't speak the same language!"
> (Ingmar Bergman - Smultronstället)
> <contextl.patch>

Pascal Costanza, mailto:pc at p-cos.net, http://p-cos.net
Vrije Universiteit Brussel, Programming Technology Lab
Pleinlaan 2, B-1050 Brussel, Belgium