[closer-devel] Reflective Layer Activation in ContextL

Pascal Costanza pc at p-cos.net
Tue Oct 24 12:30:20 UTC 2006

On 24 Oct 2006, at 14:04, Marco Antoniotti wrote:

> On Oct 20, 2006, at 12:03 AM, Attila Lendvai wrote:
>>
>> PS: i've just pushed ContextL integration for  defclass-star by
>> defining a deflayer*
>
> Actually you want a DEFINER definer :)

I agree. I think Marco's DEFINER library is a really nice add-on for
Common Lisp, and I have been thinking about adding this to ContextL
for a while. I just haven't found the time for it yet...

Pascal

--
Pascal Costanza, mailto:pc at p-cos.net, http://p-cos.net
Vrije Universiteit Brussel, Programming Technology Lab