[closer-devel] Reflective Layer Activation in ContextL

Peter Denno peter.denno at nist.gov
Thu Oct 19 15:36:49 UTC 2006

On Thursday 19 October 2006 11:08, Pascal Costanza wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> We have got a paper accepted at the ACM Symposium on Applied
> Computing, track "Programming for Separation of Concerns." It
> describes the reflective layer of ContextL, a few examples, and
> implementation considerations, especially the fact that it doesn't
> have a negative impact on performance.
>
> We cannot make the paper publicly available yet, but if you're
> interested to get an advance copy, please contact me directly. We
> would actually appreciate some feedback on the paper.

Hi,

I'd very much like a copy of this (draft?) paper. I'll provide feedback.

--
Best Regards,
- Peter

Peter Denno
National Institute of Standards and Technology,
Manufacturing System Integration Division,
100 Bureau Drive, Mail Stop 8260             Tel: +1 301-975-3595
Gaithersburg, MD, USA 20899-8260          FAX: +1 301-975-4694