[closer-devel] Re: lispworks package, lw-compat system?

Gary King gwking at metabang.com
Wed Jun 21 17:37:37 UTC 2006

Whoopts,

My statement made it sound as if there was something about Closer
that could be easier and that's not what I meant. I was speaking
about the ASDF infrastructure in general: too many files in too many
places so that it is too easy to lose track of things and not be sure
of what to do to correct them. I think that the infrastructure needs
to be improved. Closer et. al. is great!

My apologies for any confusion or consternation.