[closer-devel] SBCL 0.9.15

Pascal Costanza pc at p-cos.net
Sat Jul 29 14:03:16 UTC 2006

Hi everyone,

SBCL 0.9.15 has been released and has improved considerably wrt CLOS
MOP support. This means that I had to change some internals of Closer
to MOP, so I have dropped support for older SBCL versions. Please
find the new version in the repository.

In case anyone ever needs this, I have added a tag (0.32) to Closer
to MOP which can be used for SBCL <= 0.9.14. This is also noted in
the change log.

I will also prepare a new "official" release of the Closer software
within the next one or two weeks.

Cheers,
Pascal

--
Pascal Costanza, mailto:pc at p-cos.net, http://p-cos.net
Vrije Universiteit Brussel, Programming Technology Lab