[closer-devel] .asd files changed.

Pascal Costanza pc at p-cos.net
Mon Aug 21 20:48:56 UTC 2006

Hi,

I have just made the following change to the .asd files in all the
Closer projects: I have removed the initial (in-package :cl-user)
declarations. I have been told that this is not necessary and may
actually confuse ASDF. Please let me know if this causes any problems.

On an unrelated note, I will wait a few more days before I will make
the next "official" tar balls available. The reason is that the CVS
version of SBCL has made a quantum leap forward with regard to CLOS
MOP support, and I would like to match the releases of the Closer
project with that version of SBCL (that would be 0.9.16). I have also
tested everything against OpenMCL 1.1, and everything seems to work
fine. Currently, I don't have a copy of LispWorks 5.0 at hand, so I
cannot say anything about it. I hope I can test the Closer software
against LW 5.0 soon.

Cheers,
Pascal

--
Pascal Costanza, mailto:pc at p-cos.net, http://p-cos.net
Vrije Universiteit Brussel, Programming Technology Lab