[closer-devel] CVS or Darcs?

Pascal Costanza pc at p-cos.net
Tue Jul 19 11:38:31 UTC 2005

On 18 Jul 2005, at 09:32, Marco Baringer wrote:

> Pascal Costanza <pc at p-cos.net> writes:
>
>> Does anyone of you have a strong opinion in this regard? Currently, I
>> have a slight tendency towards Darcs, but both options would probably
>> be fine for me.
>
> if the choices are just CVS and darcs i would *strongly* urgue you to
> use darcs.

Thanks a lot for your reply. I have played around a little with darcs
by now, I could even try it out on the common-lisp.net machine
because it's already installed there. Seems to really work like a
charm - once you play around with it, it turns out to be conceptually
very simple and straightforward. So I will definitely go for it.

Thanks again,
Pascal

--
2nd European Lisp and Scheme Workshop
July 26 - Glasgow, Scotland - co-located with ECOOP 2005