[closer-announce] Reflective Layer Activation in ContextL

Pascal Costanza pc at p-cos.net
Tue Apr 24 17:32:45 UTC 2007

Hi,

I have just uploaded the paper "Reflective Layer Activation in
ContextL" to my website that we have presented at this year's ACM
Symposium on Applied Computing. You can download it from http://p-
cos.net/documents/context-meta.pdf

This paper describes some aspects of the metaobject protocol of
ContextL. This is not exactly the same version as presented at the
symposium, but the paper has been updated to reflect the new API in
ContextL 0.4. However, apart from the resulting changes of function
names and a few other minor edits, the contents have remained the same.

Cheers,
Pascal

--
Pascal Costanza, mailto:pc at p-cos.net, http://p-cos.net
Vrije Universiteit Brussel, Programming Technology Lab