Here we go again! 2FA vs Gitlab instructions.

Marco Antoniotti marco.antoniotti at unimib.it
Sun Mar 27 16:38:25 UTC 2022

Hi

I succeded.

I had to reboot the machine.  The new Sourcetree came up and I was able to
add the new private key to Pageant, which was not correctly running
before.  Go figure.

In any case, all of this should not be so difficult.  Nothing that is at
fault with the CLNET folks, but seriously!  The Gitlab and Github people
should get a grip.

All the best

Marco

--
Marco Antoniotti, Professor                           tel. +39 - 02 64 48
79 01