Here we go again! 2FA vs Gitlab instructions.

Marco Antoniotti marco.antoniotti at unimib.it
Sun Mar 27 16:09:02 UTC 2022

Hi

thanks for the help.

No.  I am not using PuTTY as terminal on W11.

I was able to upload the new key to Gitlab, but it still does not work.

Pageant seems to be running, and Sourcetree gives me a very suspicious
message.

git -c diff.mnemonicprefix=false -c core.quotepath=false
--no-optional-locks push -v --tags --set-upstream origin master:master
Pushing to common-lisp.net:mantoniotti/cl-plot.git
*Server refused public-key signature despite accepting key!*
FATAL ERROR: Network error: Software caused connection abort

and the repository exists.

I am at a loss.  This should not be so difficult.