rsyncing the site pages?

Mark Evenson evenson at panix.com
Fri Jun 17 21:43:28 UTC 2022

> On Jun 17, 2022, at 23:40, Raymond Toy <toy.raymond at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I used to be able to rsync the cmucl-site pages via something like:
>
> rsync -av rsync://common-lisp.net/pages/cmucl/cmucl-site/public/ pages
>
> This produces an error now:
>
> rsync: change_dir "/cmucl/cmucl-site/public" (in pages) failed: No such file or directory (2)
>
> I assume this is related to the move to cmucl.common-lisp.dev for the site.
>
> Is there a new path for rsync?  Is this the correct path:
>
> rsync://cmucl.common-lisp.dev/pages/cmucl/cmucl.common-lisp.dev/public
>
> (I determined that by trial and error.)
>
> --
> Ray

Unfortunately, at the current time we are not serving ~username pages on <https://common-lisp.net/~username> as the gitlab instance is being fed the URIs.  So, no matter what you rsync, it won’t show up under https.

We are working on resolving this.

yours,
Mark

--
"A screaming comes across the sky.  It has happened before but there is nothing
to compare to it now."