Pages not deploying?

Raymond Toy toy.raymond at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 04:56:55 UTC 2022

Yeah, I've noticed that common-lisp.dev is doing something different now.
cmucl.common-lisp.dev is not loading the JS files.  Chrome console says the
server is responding with a MIME type of "text/html" for the file
js/common.js.  Without JS, I can't navigate to the various pages.

Before it was moved, common-lisp.net/project/cmucl/ worked fine and loaded
the JS files without problems.

--
Ray