Pages not deploying?

Erik Huelsmann ehuels at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 23:33:32 UTC 2022

Today i renamed all repositories that deploy a site, such as
antiek/antik-site so that it deploys its site on antiek.common-lisp.dev.

All sites that used to be hosted under common-lisp.net/project/ are now
forwarded to common-lisp.dev too.

It would be absolutely great if we could get contributions from people who
are comfortable with gitlab pages describing how to use it with CL site
builder software as content for common-lisp.net

Regards,

Erik