Consolidating Repositories and Groups

Erik Huelsmann ehuels at gmail.com
Sun Jan 2 20:10:01 UTC 2022

Hi Marco,

On Sun, Jan 2, 2022 at 5:45 PM Marco Antoniotti
<marco.antoniotti at unimib.it> wrote:

> I guess my next question is whether you can have "hierarchical" groups.  Apart from that, I will bug you separately to rearrange my repositories.

Yes, I see no problem with you using hierarchical or nested groups.
There's one thing to mention though: managing project's websites from
their GitLab repositories only works with specific repository and
group name combinations: "<group>/<group>-site" (where that's
"<group>/<repository>").

Regards,

http://efficito.com -- Hosted accounting and ERP.
Robust and Flexible. No vendor lock-in.