ASDF project ownership update

Erik Huelsmann ehuels at gmail.com
Sun Nov 21 22:05:11 UTC 2021

Eric was added by yourself and is currently an owner of the ASDF group in
gitlab, which makes him an owner (or allows him to promote himself to
owner) in the ASDF project as well. Let me know if there are futher issues.

Regards,

Erik.

On Wed, Sep 15, 2021 at 11:14 PM Robert Goldman <rpgoldman at sift.info> wrote:

> Would it be possible to add another owner to this project? FarΓ© has
> moved on, and now I'm the only owner, which leaves ASDF vulnerable to a
> bus error (πŸ‘΄πŸ»πŸšŒπŸ’₯).  Eric Timmons (etimmons), has volunteered
> to take another key to the project to give it some more survivability.
>
> I checked and I don't seem to be able to promote him to "Owner" myself.
>
> Thanks!

http://efficito.com -- Hosted accounting and ERP.
Robust and Flexible. No vendor lock-in.