Gitlab groups and publishing static web pages

Marco Antoniotti marco.antoniotti at unimib.it
Wed Feb 24 09:38:57 UTC 2021

Hi

ok, I bit the bullet and created the "with-contexts-site" repository.

No pages generated. No joy.

I may have some other problem in my .yml file for sure (how do I debug
that?), but re-reading the instructions (
https://common-lisp.net/faq/using-gitlab-deploy-project-pages) I see that
there may be a bit missing in the very first step, where a "group" is
mentioned. Which brings me back to the initial question I had about gitlab
vs Unix groups.

Now.  I presume that to fix the current issue, a "with-contexts" group
could be created somewhere (Gitlab and/or Unix) and maybe the pages will be
generated.  However, this raises some other questions (which I will address
later).

All the best

Marco