Gitlab site runner failing

Dave Cooper david.cooper at genworks.com
Tue Sep 29 11:48:20 UTC 2020

I can look into this in more detail later, but I seem to remember an issue
with gitlab runner from a while back where some innocuous-looking line in
gitlab-runner’s .bash_profile was causing issues which remind me a bit of
this.

If you have permissions to do so, you could try temporarily moving
~gitlab-runner/.bash_profile.

(I assume you’re using a standard runner which is set up to run as user
gitlab-runner).

On Mon, Sep 28, 2020 at 9:04 PM Raymond Toy <toy.raymond at gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm using gitlab's CI for building sites.  This used to work great, but in
> the last couple of days, I'm getting an error.  See
> https://gitlab.common-lisp.net/maxima/maxima-site/-/jobs/4411 for an
> example.
>
> --
> Ray