Jenkins expertise?

Michał "phoe" Herda phoe at disroot.org
Wed Oct 14 16:12:39 UTC 2020

I have a tiny tiny bit of Jenkins expertise. Not much, but enough for my
own personal use cases.

Last week, I have managed to set up a spare computer with a Jenkins
instance and SBCL/CCL installed on macOS/Linux/Win10 virtual machines,
and got to the point where I can quickload and run ASDF tests on those.
I am thinking of exposing this machine over the Internet soon and
setting it to do daily runs of bleeding edge versions of some Lisp software.

See
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/297478485000192010/764837503345360946/Zrzut_ekranu_z_2020-10-11_15-10-46.png

~phoe