Jenkins expertise?

Dave Cooper david.cooper at genworks.com
Wed Oct 14 12:21:44 UTC 2020

Dear Robert,

Are you sure you want to use Jenkins? Gitlab has built-in CI. And the CLF
has acquired Allegro CL licenses for a ASDF testing (graciously donated by
Franz Inc), and we have a to-do item to attempt the same for LispWorks.  If
you’re willing, we would like to help set up ASDF testing pipelines as part
of common-lisp.net infrastructure.

If you have reasons of your own to set up a Jenkins setup and could use
access to Allegro and maybe Lispworks licenses for that purpose, please
reach out regarding that as well. I am not sure about any Jenkins
experience among clf or cl.net volunteers, however.

Please advise,

 Dave

--
My Best,