Trac on common-lisp.net

Raymond Toy toy.raymond at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 21:30:35 UTC 2020

Cmucl's use of trac is mostly historical.  We never moved the issues from
trac to gitlab (no automated tools?  Too lazy?).  It's not used for
anything else after migrating to gitlab.  So they're only useful from an
historical view where a release note or commit message references an issue.

I would be sad to see it go, but I'm not going to block any one from
removing it.

--
Ray