Trac & Subversion

Mark Evenson evenson at panix.com
Thu Jun 4 07:42:03 UTC 2020

> On Jun 4, 2020, at 09:39, Philipp Marek <philipp at marek.priv.at> wrote:
>

> thanks.
>

> /var/log/apache2/error.log no data
> /srv/trac/projects/armedbear/log/trac.log no data
> /var/log/apache2/trac.common-lisp.net_error.log no data...
>

> I ran strace, see /tmp/trac.log
> doesn't show any try to access the svn repo
>

> /srv/trac/projects/armedbear/conf/trac.ini has
>
>    [repositories]
>    .dir = /srv/project/armedbear/svn
>    .sync_per_request = true

Indeed, it doesn’t look good, but these kind of details are unfortunately simply not in my swap at the moment (which is heavily preoccupied with the releng of abcl-1.7.0).

I will investigate the disappearance of Trac SVN integration further when I get some cycles after getting my release fully done.

--
"A screaming comes across the sky.  It has happened before but there is nothing
to compare to it now."