Mark Evenson evenson at panix.com
Fri Nov 15 15:39:26 UTC 2019

The mailman process for <armedbear-devel@…> seems to be stuck, as my message from Thu Nov 14 14:20:35 2019 is still in the <file://common-lisp.net/var/lib/mailman/qfiles/in/> folder as

<file://common-lisp.net:/var/lib/mailman/qfiles/in/1573741236.036276+76a6544dfb6c1226d9e9765b78b199d910f4d0a7.pck>

If this in indeed the outstanding incoming queue for mailman, it contains 1729 messages that haven’t been processed since Oct 27 19:30.

I am now looking for how mailman processes this queue, slowly working through how to fix as I get the time, but if someone (Erik?) could step in to take a look to save me the unknown amount of time to figure this out, I would appreciate it.

We’ll see if this message gets delivered…

--
"A screaming comes across the sky.  It has happened before but there is nothing
to compare to it now."