aclocal, autoconf, autoheader and automake

Raymond Toy toy.raymond at gmail.com
Mon May 20 05:43:17 UTC 2019

Can we get aclocal and the other tools above installed?

I'm updating cmucl's site to use the latest dev version of texinfo (6.6dev)
to get better support for multi-level indices.  So I'm building 6.6dev
locally in gitlab CI and therefore need all the autotools to build it.

I guess the alternative is to make 6.6dev available somewhere on c-l.net,
but that's a bit of a burden to have available on c-l.net.  Hence, I"m
building it myself for CI.

--
Ray