gitlab runners down?

Raymond Toy toy.raymond at gmail.com
Sun Jul 7 15:31:45 UTC 2019

Some additional information that might help.  I was checking the settings
of my runners at https://gitlab.common-lisp.net/cmucl/cmucl/edit and when I
click on the Ci/CD button on the sidebar (in the settings tab), I get a 500
error for https://gitlab.common-lisp.net/cmucl/cmucl/-/settings/ci_cd

Same thing happens when I try to edit my CI/CD settings for cmucl-site.

--
Ray