gitlab runners down?

Erik Huelsmann ehuels at gmail.com
Sun Jul 7 11:00:26 UTC 2019

Hi Raymond,

Just looked at the runners (and upgraded GitLab); there are 4 runners:

* 2 maintained by common-lisp.net itself. These have had recent contact.
* 1 cmucl-fedora runner (yours). This one has had its last contact 1 week
ago
* 1 OSX gitlab runner (yours too?). This one has had recent contact too.

Could it be that your runner either needs a gentle nudge or an upgrade?

Regards,

Erik.

On Sun, Jul 7, 2019 at 4:04 AM Raymond Toy <toy.raymond at gmail.com> wrote:

> I pushed a change to cmucl-site, and the runner for it apparently hung
> because it didn't finish the setup after an hour.
>
> Perhaps it's just me, but in case it's not, could someone take a look?
>
> Thanks!
>
> --
> Ray

http://efficito.com -- Hosted accounting and ERP.