Problems with logging into avodonosov2 (was Re: gitlab account locked)

Mark Evenson evenson at panix.com
Mon Feb 4 09:38:15 UTC 2019

> On Feb 4, 2019, at 03:10, Anton Vodonosov <avodonosov at yandex.ru> wrote:
>
> Hello,
>
> I'm trying to submit a ticket to CMUCL. Logging in with both GitHub and Google shows "Your account has been blocked. Please contact your GitLab administrator if you think this is an error."
>
> Trying to register by email - it says "you're already registered".
>
> Trying to reset password - no email is sent to my email.
>
> Probably that "locked" notification is related to two factor auth, but how can I setup the two factor auth if I can't login?

Anton,

I fiddled a bit with the administrative settings for the account `avodonosov2`, and it looks like I got it to give you a “grace period” for the 2FA dance until sometime tomorrow on February 6.

Can you please try to login as `avodonosov2` again?

N.b. the email associated with this account is <avodonosov at gmail.com>.

best,
Mark <evenson at panix.com>

--
"A screaming comes across the sky.  It has happened before but there is nothing
to compare to it now."