Phantom gitlab.common-lisp.net account

Erik Huelsmann ehuels at gmail.com
Sun Dec 15 15:36:41 UTC 2019

Hi Martin,

Indeed the msimmons account has a xanalys.com address associated in our
records (I wouldn't have expected otherwise). I've changed the address to
your lispworks address now. Please try triggering a password reset and
report back after that.

Regards,

Erik.

On Sun, Dec 15, 2019 at 4:22 PM Martin Simmons <martin at lispworks.com> wrote:

> Hi Admins,
>
> There is a gitlab.common-lisp.net account with my name
> (https://gitlab.common-lisp.net/msimmons) but I have no record of
> creating it.
> Possibly it was created by default because I had a common-lisp.net SSH CVS
> login for :ext:msimmons at common-lisp.net:/project/slime/cvsroot in 2004
> associated with Xanalys (the previous owner of the LispWorks product).
>
> Assuming this account doesn't belong to anyone else, please consider
> changing
> its email address to the email address of this message so I can reset the
> password and comment on merge requests.
>
> __Martin
>
> p.s. I'm not subscribed to clo-devel.

http://efficito.com -- Hosted accounting and ERP.