Proposal: project pages deployment through GitLab

Erik Huelsmann ehuelsmann at common-lisp.net
Sun Oct 28 18:24:42 UTC 2018

Hi Raymond,

Thanks for your reaction!

On Sun, Oct 28, 2018 at 6:52 PM Raymond Toy <toy.raymond at gmail.com> wrote:

> Heh. I noticed recently that gitlab was finally adding project pages like
> github gh-pages.  I was gong to ask if this was available on c-l.net.
> IIRC, these are essentiall static (mostly) html pages for your site so you
> can host documentation and such.  I'd be interested in this since cmucl
> hosts its html page elsewhere, and it'a somewhat of a pain to update them.
>
> I'm interested!  And again, thanks for all your hard work on this!

You're welcome.

Just for my clear understanding, since you explicitly reference "github
pages": I was planning to map the static content to the "regular" project
pages space: https://common-lisp.net/project/*/ . Is that sufficient? Or
were you thinking of using your own domain? Or are you looking for
something like "https://cmucl.common-lisp.io/" ?

Regards,