[missing implementations]

Dave Cooper david.cooper at genworks.com
Thu Oct 11 18:26:19 UTC 2018

Mariano wrote:

> For the record, there are two other navbar styles available in simplex
> theme. bg-dark and bg-light. I don't know if they'll look good, though.
>
> https://bootswatch.com/simplex/

Right - but we're not necessarily bound by those, are we?  I assume we can
override any of those default styles in our own .css?

Also, the height (i.e. thickness) of the navbar looks like it's designed to
accomodate the search window, which we don't have currently. So I'm
thinking the navbar can be somewhat narrower...

Marco's suggestion of mimicking CLTL2's color theme sounds reasonable.