Putting a new site online (was: Your opinion on my version of Common-Lisp.net website)

Erik Huelsmann ehuels at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 18:39:48 UTC 2018

Hi all,

On Tue, Oct 9, 2018 at 9:58 PM Erik Huelsmann <ehuels at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> In the mean time, we have set up Mariano's proposed site on
> https://new.common-lisp.net/ , done some more development on it and I
> think that if there are no immediate remarks or issues, we should want to
> move to the next step, which would be to put the site live on the main
> domain. One of the things we already did was to set up a pipeline to deploy
> the site after it's been built successfully. This hopefully helps to
> maintain the site's content.

My current proposal is to put the site on the 'master' branch of the
clo/cl-site repository online as our main site.

I'm assuming we want a staging site as well; I'm thinking we want to have a
staging site as well, which needs its own repository as far as using GitLab
Pages is concerned. We could achieve that using a a repository (yet to be
created): clo/cl-site-staging. The domain to host the staging site on would
be: https://staging.common-lisp.net/.

Comments?

Regards,

Erik.