Your opinion on my version of Common-Lisp.net website
marianomontone at gmail.com
Tue May 15 14:48:34 UTC 2018
I've been working on a new version of Common-Lisp.net website.
Let me explain: I had an idea for a Common Lisp website. I was not happy
with lisp-lang.org. So I started designing/developing. But then I came
across Common-Lisp.net, and thought I could build on top of that
instead. The result may be that my personal ideas and preferences may
not be good for Common-Lisp.net mission in particular, or the
maintainers taste. That's why I want your opinion on it.
I'll be glad if some of it gets to replace some of the Common-Lisp.net
site, but if not, I have not problem at all.
My version of the site is hosted here:
I started developing on top of this branch:
https://gitlab.common-lisp.net/clo/cl-site/tree/more-scaffolding, that I
found better than other branches.
Can you guys try it and give me your opinion?
git clone https://gitlab.common-lisp.net/mmontone/cl-site
This is what I've done:
* Added Bootstrap themes from https://bootswatch.com/, which you can
choose from (current one is Simplex)
* Redesigned home page to include Planet Lisp and Reddit news in news
* Added Fontawesome icons
* Redesigned Download, Community, and Documentation pages.
* Added CL Implementations and Features pages.
* Imported lisp libraries page from cl-awesome github project, and
lisp-companies page from awesome-lisp-companies github project.
Ok. Looking forward to hear your thoughts.
More information about the clo-devel