Rsync not working for /cmucl/cmucl-site/public
toy.raymond at gmail.com
Sun Dec 30 23:08:33 UTC 2018
I noticed that www.cmucl.org wasn't updating the web pages from c-l.net.
And rsync seems not to be working anymore:
rsync -av rsync://common-lisp.net/pages/cmucl/cmucl-site/public/ cmucl/pages
receiving incremental file list
rsync: change_dir "/cmucl/cmucl-site/public" (in pages) failed:
Permission denied (13)
sent 8 bytes received 108 bytes 46.40 bytes/sec
total size is 0 speedup is 0.00
rsync error: some files/attrs were not transferred (see previous
errors) (code 23) at main.c(1721) [Receiver=3.1.2]
This used to work when I updated my back scripts a couple of weeks ago.
More information about the clo-devel