GitLab runner on c-l.net: who uses it?

Erik Huelsmann ehuels at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 23:11:09 UTC 2018

Hi Mark,

On Sun, Aug 12, 2018 at 3:41 PM, Mark Evenson <evenson at panix.com> wrote:

> > On Aug 11, 2018, at 02:58, Erik Huelsmann <ehuels at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > Apparently someone (I?) installed a gitlab runner on common-lisp.net.
> However, it doesn't seem to be registered with our GitLab installation.
> >
> > Who did we install it for?
>
> I believe Dave Cooper was interested in this for GenWorks.
>
> Hi,

Yes, Dave was/is interested in it. At the moment he's running his own
builder connected to a Gitlab instance of his own. At this point, he's not
using it.

(We may want to change things and offer certain use-cases for the builder,
but I'm currently trying to establish pre-existing use so I can kill it and
rebuild any services on top of it from scratch/managed)

>From your reaction I understand that you're not using it?

Regards,

http://efficito.com -- Hosted accounting and ERP.
Robust and Flexible. No vendor lock-in.