RFC: Future of lisppaste

Erik Huelsmann ehuels at gmail.com
Sat Sep 16 12:29:42 UTC 2017

On Thu, Sep 14, 2017 at 1:08 AM, Vladimir Sedach <vsedach at gmail.com> wrote:

> Read-only mode seems like the best solution. There are still many
> lisppaste links around on the web and in mailing list archives.

Given the fact  that this is the only reaction about running the paste
engine, I think there's nobody interested in fighting the spambots solely
to keep a lisp paste bot running.

My conclusion then is that indeed we'll turn the service to be read-only
for the purpose of maintaining the older pastes around.

There then is one remaining thing to be done, though: clean the current
body of pastes from any abusive or inappropriate content.

Would anybody be interested in taking up the task to do such a thing? (btw,
I'm not thinking of reading each and every one of the posts in the system;
I'm more thinking of using bayes testing (like spambayes or spamassassin)
to clean the system with "minimum" energy)

Regards,

http://efficito.com -- Hosted accounting and ERP.
Robust and Flexible. No vendor lock-in.