Unable to push to f2cl or merge requests

Raymond Toy toy.raymond at gmail.com
Fri May 19 23:15:26 UTC 2017

Yes, I'm sure making master no longer be a protected branch would work (but
not yet tested).

However, I was more concerned by that fact that as Owner, I couldn't commit
to master. And why, as Owner, I couldn't even approve my own merge request
to master.

I do see, now that Erik has made master no longer protected, I can now
merge my merge request.