Unable to push to f2cl or merge requests

Raymond Toy toy.raymond at gmail.com
Fri May 19 15:11:12 UTC 2017

I used to be able to push commits to the master branch all the time.  But
in the last month or two something has changed and when I try to push a
change to master, I get the message:

remote: GitLab: You are not allowed to push code to protected branches on
this project.
To common-lisp.net:f2cl/f2cl.git
 ! [remote rejected] master -> master (pre-receive hook declined)

​I see that master is a protected branch. (I don't remember changing that
or if it was always protected.)

So I created a merge request
<https://gitlab.common-lisp.net/f2cl/f2cl/merge_requests/3>​
<https://gitlab.common-lisp.net/f2cl/f2cl/merge_requests/3> Now it says I
have to go find someone with write access to merge the request.  Oddly,
just a month ago, I successfully merged the requests
https://gitlab.common-lisp.net/f2cl/f2cl/merge_requests/2 and
https://gitlab.common-lisp.net/f2cl/f2cl/merge_requests/1.

As the owner, I would think I have enough rights both to push to the
protected branch and to merge my own merge requests.

Any ideas?
<https://gitlab.common-lisp.net/f2cl/f2cl/merge_requests/3>

--
Ray