Does closure have a maintainer?

Daniel Kochmański daniel at turtleware.eu
Thu Sep 1 03:58:42 UTC 2016

Hey,

Victory Omole writes:

> I tried to get the source code for Closure web browser using cvs:
> https://common-lisp.net/project/closure/, and my connection was denied. I
> ended up getting Closure from a githhub repository:
> https://github.com/dym/closure, but the owner of that repository claimed
> that he wasn't the maintainer. I can maintain this project if it doesn't
> have a maintainer.

common-lisp.net switched recently to gitlab[1]. In general you need to
contact Common Lisp administrator (added him to CC) and ask for the
common-lisp.net account (if you don't have one already) and necessary
permissions.

> Thank you!
> vtomole

Best regards,
Daniel

[1] https://gitlab.common-lisp.net/closure/closure

--
Daniel Kochmański ;; aka jackdaniel | Poznań, Poland
TurtleWare - Daniel Kochmański      | www.turtleware.eu

"Be the change that you wish to see in the world." - Mahatma Gandhi