Some emails getting bounced

Erik Huelsmann ehuels at gmail.com
Sun Oct 23 14:09:32 UTC 2016

Hi Dave,

Yes, he reported to the admin address directly. (But before that, it wasn't
> known.)
>
> We're looking at the best option to resolve this issue while retaining the
> behaviour which causes the bounces as a side-effect.

We have implemented two measures one of which achieves the originally
targetted effect, but without breaking mail for other users: we only accept
mail for local users who have a .forward file. The other is to implement a
virusscanner (which I'm sure we used to have, but apparently didn't have
anymore). This should help with bounces for list moderators and forwarded
mail which the forwarded-to host might think is harmful.

Last night I tested with my own account, but it would be great if you could
confirm the fix too.

Regards,

http://efficito.com -- Hosted accounting and ERP.
Robust and Flexible. No vendor lock-in.