cl-variates problem?

Erik Huelsmann ehuels at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 15:31:17 UTC 2016

Hi Zach,

On Fri, Mar 11, 2016 at 2:58 PM, Zach Beane <xach at xach.com> wrote:

> When I try to "darcs pull" an existing cl-variates checkout, I get this:
>
> Waiting for lock
>
> /home/quicklisp/quicklisp-controller/vcs-cache/cl-variates/8fdba34f923f1697c9fc5cfe92edcdac/_darcs/lock
> Couldn't get lock
>
> /home/quicklisp/quicklisp-controller/vcs-cache/cl-variates/8fdba34f923f1697c9fc5cfe92edcdac/_darcs/lock

This looks like it's something on your end, judging by this FAQ:
http://darcs.net/DiagnosticMessages#couldnt-get-lock-lock

> What should I do?

Does the hint in the FAQ entry help? If not, there's still a pending plan
to migrate all Darcs repositories to GitLab. I'm assuming that would
eliminate problems like these too, right?

Regards,

http://efficito.com -- Hosted accounting and ERP.
Robust and Flexible. No vendor lock-in.