Support for running lisps on c-l.net?

Chun Tian (binghe) binghe.lisp at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 10:25:11 UTC 2016

Hi Raymond,

I think the issue with ccl64 (version `GLIBC_2.14' not found) may be
resolved by rebuilding CCL runtime (the C part):

1. Go to CCL installation, "lisp-kernel/linuxx8664" directory
2. Execute "make"

And then "lx86cl64" should contain the correct glibc version corresponding
to your current Linux environment.

Regards,

Chun Tian

--