GitLab migration and Go-Live

Erik Huelsmann ehuels at gmail.com
Sat Mar 28 08:00:30 UTC 2015

Hi Plato,

On Sat, Mar 28, 2015 at 4:34 AM, standin <gtalk000 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear Sir,
>
> After migrate planning I have found there is no cl-launchpad at GitLab, Is
> something I missing before, Could you help me?  Thanks!

Sure. I've looked at the system and found there's a group called
cl-launchpad, of which you are a member:
https://gitlab.common-lisp.net/groups/cl-launchpad This group doesn't have
an associated project. When I look at the system in /project/cl-launchpad,
I see no git repository. On the project pages, people are referred to
GitHub to check out the sources. Are you sure there was a git repository on
our system to be migrated?

If you want to migrate from github to our system, that's very easy starting
last night: I've enabled GitHub project import. Here are the instructions
on how to do it:
http://doc.gitlab.com/ce/workflow/import_projects_from_github.html

Should you want to mirror a GitHub project on our system, please let the
admins know at admin at common-lisp.net and we'll set it up for you.

http://efficito.com -- Hosted accounting and ERP.
Robust and Flexible. No vendor lock-in.