mailman list info links, and archives

Erik Huelsmann ehuels at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 22:45:49 UTC 2015

Hi,

On Tue, Mar 24, 2015 at 11:34 AM, Stelian Ionescu <sionescu at cddr.org> wrote:

> > Hi,
> >
> > Home pages of many projects have links to their mailing lists information
> > page like
> > https://common-lisp.net/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/cl-plus-ssl-devel
> >
> > Currently the links in this form are broken. Probably it makes sense to
> > map such URLs
> > to the current location:

> > Also, the archives only include messages since April 2014.
> > As far as I know the archives from the old incarnation of
> common-lisp.net
> > still exist. It would be nice to restore them. (It's a reminder,
> > I suppose cl.net admins are aware about the archives problem)
>
> Since now mailman has its own subdomain, how about making the URLs nicer
> and remove /cgi-bin/mailman using a rewrite rule ?

Changed on both accounts. Please let me know if you still find any holes in
the redirection. (Yes, we're aware of the issue with the archives. We still
have them and still intend to put them back in place -- it just takes some
more time...)

Regards,

> --
> Stelian Ionescu a.k.a. fe[nl]ix
> Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum videtur.
> http://common-lisp.net/project/iolib

http://efficito.com -- Hosted accounting and ERP.
Robust and Flexible. No vendor lock-in.